Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

On 29/04/15 10:18, GB wrote:

No green technology exists without massive subsidies. Its all a house of
cards.

It's cheaper to pump oil out of the ground than to recycle plastics,
etc. But there are hidden costs involved in the pumping, such as the
costs of waste disposal and the long term effects on the environment for
future generations. I think that our generation will be viewed as
incredibly wastrel litter louts.

You don't think. You receive other peoples propaganda, regurgitate it, and
call that thinking.

Compared to what my generation recieved - the detritus of a major world
war, coal tips and heavy metal dumps and rivers with no fish in them, we
have achieved miracles in cleaning up the environment.

renewable energy is far more toxic and wasteful of materials than what we
had back in te 70s'

Drivel.
We have created an economy that is now poisoning us all.
The pollutants are just more subtle and widespread.
And will be much harder to fix.