Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

In article ,
harryagain wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
harryagain wrote:
The pollution created by an IC engine depends on the type of fuel in
use.

Drivel.

Sigh. Try doing some basic research, Harry. Even you should be able to
do that.

Brain dead as usual.
All diesel engines produce NOx and carbon particles.

I wasn't talking about diesel engines. Why would I when the thread isn't
about them? 'IC' refers to internal combustion which covers petrol and
diesel types as well as those running on alternative fuels like LPG and so
on.

Why do you suppose they are trying to fit exhaust gas modifying devices?
Mostly a failure to date

Depends what you mean by a failure. Cats. are very effective on some types
of IC engines, emitting cleaner air than they burn, in terms of NOx, etc.

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.