Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

"Tim w" wrote in message
On 28/04/15 19:46, alan_m wrote:
On 28/04/2015 17:24, Capitol wrote:

It looks like snake oil. The efficiency of the process is not
mentioned. What is the cost per litre of production?

And how much energy is required in the production? I also suspect that
the "direct air capture" is a heavily subsidised processes looking for a
market for the output.

Its just more technobollox trying to keep the green wet dream alive.

Like all green****e, its technically possible and commercially
catastrophic.

People like you with no vision, no faith and no hope for the future are
living walking tragedies. If I was king I would have you all put socks in
your mouths so that the rest of us didn't have to hear the constant,
dismal, negative, droning.

He's just a poor old man, living in the past and can't see past the end of
his nose.
I bet his grandad thought you'd die if you travelled faster than 30mph.

Fossil fuel is killing us all.
And nuclear will given chance.