Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 21:08:07 UTC+1, Tim w wrote:
On 28/04/15 19:46, alan_m wrote:
On 28/04/2015 17:24, Capitol wrote:

It looks like snake oil. The efficiency of the process is not
mentioned. What is the cost per litre of production?

And how much energy is required in the production? I also suspect that
the "direct air capture" is a heavily subsidised processes looking for a
market for the output.

Its just more technobollox trying to keep the green wet dream alive.

Like all green****e, its technically possible and commercially
catastrophic.

People like you with no vision, no faith and no hope for the future are
living walking tragedies. If I was king I would have you all put socks
in your mouths so that the rest of us didn't have to hear the constant,
dismal, negative, droning.

Tim W

The lack of education in basic engineering in schools has led to the point where the majority of the public is naive enough to believe in simple green energy scams, and vote for whatever politician spends the most money on these basic scams. The sad result is people keep dying unnecessarily due to waste of funds that could solve the lack of NHS funding, and be used to address the level of incompetence in said NHS.

NT