Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely serious angle grinder question

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:48:51 +0000 (UTC), Adrian wrote:

I have a case for my (low-end, about £40 some years ago) Makita. TBH,
it's a pita. Trying to get the cable to get in the case and stay there
whilst I latch it,

That is a problem with nearly all the cased power tools I have. Why
don't they make a bit of space for the cable to be coiled (coiled,
*not* folded) into?

But I like cases despite the agro of getting the cable in. Keeps the
tool clean and protected, other wise it would end up in a plastic
storeage crate with other uncased power tools dumped on top and of
course the one you want would be at the bottom and the cables would
have got knitted...

--
Cheers
Dave.