Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 00:37:16 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Sterilisation is a step beyond pasteurisation. If you increase the

pasteurisation time/temperature, you get closer to sterilisation.
Currently supplied supermarket milk is both homegenised and with

an
extended pasteurisation time/temp[erature. The result is milk

which is
closer to a traditional sterilised milk. Who's ignorant now?

If you think it is anywhere close to traditional sterilised milk you
need to see a doctor about your lack of taste buds.

+1

Haven't seen proper sterilised milk for years. As I said before foul
stuff, came in bottles with a crown cork. I don't think Capitol has
ever tried real sterilised milk, even UHT is drinkable by comparison.
B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.