Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In articlegq6dndMryKiNLqHInZ2dnUVZ8rGdnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
wrote:
The other good tip is Cravendale milk - you can keep 4 x 1litre
bottles of that in the fridge and the stuff lasts for ages. Even
when opened it's then good for a week - bloody amazing stuff.

Yes, the supermarkets have now managed to convert the customers to
sterilised milk. When you actually get to taste fresh milk, you
remember how milk ought to taste.

I'd guess you've never tasted sterilised milk. Otherwise you'd know
the norm is pasteurised - a very different thing.

Another subject you need educating about Dave? Your ignorance amazes me.

Crikey. You've got me there gov. The normal milk you buy from a
supermarket is sterilised. Of course you don't say where that supermarket
is. You obviously live in some remote third world country without cows.

However, to show you what you're missing, here is a list of the milks
available in the UK.

http://www.milk.co.uk/page.aspx?intPageID=43

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.