Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel[_15_] Andrew Gabriel[_15_] is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

In article ,
MM writes:
Since this thread seems to draw in a lot of interesting comments
unrelated to DIY, I'd love to hear others' experiences of eating and
specifically tofu. After my heart bypass op in 2013 my BIL, a doctor
in Hamburg, suggested I go vegetarian and eat lots of tfu. He even
sent me several tins of tofu-based spreads, all of which were totally
disgusting, The Germans are really in to their health food, but tofu?
Yuk! (I'm still not sure whether he was taking the pi...)

I like tofu, although the thought of a tofu spread is not
appealing to me at all.

I first had it cubed as part of a mixed salad in the US many
years ago. Try buying a block of it. Plain might be too bland
for you, but it comes with various added flavours too.

--
Andrew Gabriel