LuckyStryke

Default Help with an old O-Scope

"Alan Harriman" wrote in message

I still can't figure out what type of connector my scope has for the
Vert Input. I went to the Shack to check out the "N" type and
the PL-259 connectors.

I believe you need a type 2501 connector, which was typically used on

older
microphones. It is a screw type connector similar to a 259, but has a

center dot
of solder for the contact. See

http://www.jt30.com/jt30page/connectors.html

Yes! That would be the connector. I've decided to replace it with a BNC
connector. I'm also wondering from where to where do I measure the
resistance of the connectors on this old scope? I've opened it up and
checked
all the tubes but have no idea where to make the measurement from?

Anyone offer any help on this?