Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On 25/04/2015 12:59, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:11:27 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
RJH wrote:
I've grown to like the Aldi/Lidl system too - just take the trolley to
the car, and bag/crate up there.

I do that at all supermarkets, and have done for years. I don't like
being held up by people p***ing about packing - then fumbling for the
means to pay - so wouldn't want others to wait for me either.

Yes, the last bit ****es me off - as it did this morning. Person in front
of me took ages transferring stuff from one bag to another as they packed
it. Then they found their purse was in a different bag. Then they
unzipped their purse and got their Nectar card out. Then they waited for
that to be returned, put it back in their purse. Then they started
searching for their credit card...

I was holding both cards while in the queue (plenty of time to get them
out). And just chucked all the shopping in the trolley.

The quintessential Aldi customer!