Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default Using Rosate 36

In message , fred writes
In article , News
writes

Excellent. Thanks Chris. All I could find were rates per hectare or
whatever :-) My Hozelock sprayer failed, so I was delighted to find a
little O ring in the shed, which seems to have cured that problem.

The pumps with the O-ring on the piston quite often appear to stick and
get damaged if forced. It's worth dismantling the pump before this
happens and lub-ing the O-ring sparingly with some silicone grease to
avoid this. I have had one stick a little after some disuse following
treatment but some easy pressure on the pump freed it off.

Excellent, thanks. Yes, this pump was found here in the greenhouse when
we moved in 13 years ago, and it was old then. Probably due a little
TLC.
--
Graeme