Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default Using Rosate 36

In message , Chris Hogg
writes
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:20:33 +0100, News
wrote:

However, I have forgotten, and cannot find, the recommended dilution for
ordinary garden use - young nettles, dandelions etc.

Or pro rata, e.g. 100 ml in 5 litres, 10 ml in 500 ml. I'd go for this
higher dilution rate. Takes a bit longer to take effect but has more
time to spread through the whole plant.

Excellent. Thanks Chris. All I could find were rates per hectare or
whatever :-) My Hozelock sprayer failed, so I was delighted to find a
little O ring in the shed, which seems to have cured that problem.
--
Graeme