Swizzle

Default Nintendo Gamecube Disc Read Error

I've got all the tools and equipment I should need to repair the consoles. I
would just like some help on where to start looking for the probelms. Back
in the day I had a friend who worked for FuncoLand in the refurbishing
department. So I was able to get packets explaining how to diagnose problems
with the older video game systems. However, that company no longer exists
and I haven't been able to find a friendly tech at Gamestop or Best Buy who
will share that information

Bill

"LASERandDVDfan" wrote in message
Are you equipped to handle electronic issues or are you armed with just
a screwdriver and a package of lense cloths?

He will not be able to disassemble any of his Gamecubes. All Gamecube

consoles
use security screws with the outer housing which require a special bit to
unfasten. These are available for sale from many reputable service supply
sources, though. - Reinhart