Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Growing Tropical Plants in your Loft/Attic

On Saturday, 18 April 2015 11:01:47 UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:
On 18/04/15 09:21, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes very odd innit.

Could it possibly be that the crop might upset the locals or be illegal in
some way?
Brian

Always struck me that a house with a generous cellar would make a far
better growing emporium. Out of sight of the thermal cameras, wate heat,
if wanted would tend to heat the house any noise of equipment would be
well muffled.

Perhaps one of those fine converted houses in Kensington with the 4
level basements?

I thought one of the other main problems was ventilation as in getting rid of the smell and gettign enough air flow to stop certain moulds and insects.