Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP amaze me

On Friday, 17 April 2015 15:00:55 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Right now not a single opinion poll puts them at less then twice the lib
dem support

Similar to what a few others have said here, I do agree with some of
their policies, but I think they're unelectable. If I was a gambling
man, I'd say quite a few who mutter UKIP to the pollsters will think
twice and the total UKIP votes on the day it counts will fall away to be
less than the Libdems.

Think I'll start a party saying I'll give the NHS all the money and
facilities it needs to perform properly, free education throughout, build
enough houses to satisfy demand, eradicate poverty and reduce taxation.

It's all very easy to say. Doing it, a different matter.

Do you think you'd get more votes if you said you'd build enough homes so that all those from other countries can come to the UK and have a nice home ready and waiting for them would be a good policy ? Unless of course you want all these people that are good for the UK economy to be sleeping rough on the streets or under marble arch, do you think they are there for the view and weather.

Does Nige look like he could actually do anything? Other than drink beer
and smoke fags?

Drinking bear and smoking fags is good for the UK economy lots of tax from both of those, if he lives on fresh air and lettuce leaves what sort of taxes will he be giving to the UK economy ?

He comes across here like the average used car salesman. Arthur Daley
springs to mind.

Yep he was a well loved character that's the problem. Have someone that speaks their mind and appears so transparent you can see through him or a lair that has lied in the past and you know has every intention of lying in the future.