Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP amaze me

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Right now not a single opinion poll puts them at less then twice the lib
dem support

Similar to what a few others have said here, I do agree with some of
their policies, but I think they're unelectable. If I was a gambling
man, I'd say quite a few who mutter UKIP to the pollsters will think
twice and the total UKIP votes on the day it counts will fall away to be
less than the Libdems.

Think I'll start a party saying I'll give the NHS all the money and
facilities it needs to perform properly, free education throughout, build
enough houses to satisfy demand, eradicate poverty and reduce taxation.

It's all very easy to say. Doing it, a different matter.

Does Nige look like he could actually do anything? Other than drink beer
and smoke fags?

He comes across here like the average used car salesman. Arthur Daley
springs to mind.

--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Dave Plowman London SW