Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP amaze me

On 17/04/15 12:32, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

apart from Nige, there is no other image is there.

Stewart Agnew, Roger Helmer, Douglas Carswell, Patrick O Flynn,
David Platt, Suzanne Evan, Diane.

Diane who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_James

there are more believable intelligent and experienced people in UKIP
than any other party.

They're doing a pretty **** job of getting their names and faces known
then, I've heard of Roger Helmer because he's one of this region's MEPs
and Douglas Carswell due to the $SOMEWHERE by-election, that's it.

As I said, the MSM is happy to put on a Green every few days, but simply
chooses to ignore UKIP MEPS unless they can quote them out of context
and make them look ridiculous.

However with a million quid windfall from Richard Desmond, things may
change a bit.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...llion-to-ukip/

Remember UKIP doesn't get union money, doesn't get big business money,
doesn't get EU money...