Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP amaze me

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Nige and his bunch of inadequates get far more air time than any other
party with 2 MPs.

and far less than a party with only 1 MP, or a party that wants to be
part of a foreign country

But much much more than other parties with more than one MP.

In terms of actual voter percentages, UKIP is the third biggest party in
the UK, well ahead of the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Sinn Fein, the Ulster
Unionists, the Greens or the liberal democrats.

At the last election, they got 3.1% of the votes. LibDems 23%.

Er actually that is a lie, at the last NATIONAL election, for MEPS, they
got nearer 25%.

You are terribly selective with your 'facts'

But the Left never could face reality...

Right now not a single opinion poll puts them at less then twice the lib
dem support

On those figures, UKIP get vastly more air time than they are entitled to.

So you are talking total ******** as usual.

MMm. I'll let others decide which of us is talking ********.

Absorb that an tell me why the *perceptions* is of a small fringe
minority party.

You consider 3.1% not a minority?

No I consider 16-19% not a small minoroity.