Todd Nathan

Default What to replace a blown voltage regulator... Cross referencing...

I'm trying to fix a netvista mobo that shot the bucket...
3 caps and one (I think it is a voltage regulator) blew the roost.
I'm looking for replacement information on the regulator

CET
CDB6030L
(delta)13U1A

I just need to know what item I can order or get at RadioShack
or some online seller, or find as commonly found spare on tossaway
boards (I rip apart alot of junk for fun, so maybe I can find one
on a mobo somewhere). Your help is apreciated.

NOTE, I lost 3 caps (at least visually they are the only other parts
fried) which I know the values, 1500uF at 10V, I can and will find
them, just wondering if I can replace them with higher Volt rating
caps if found and also high uF rating without damaging the mobo.
These components, the Regulator and the 3 caps make up part of the
Voltage Regulator Module on the mobo, integrated, not seperately plugged
in. I'm hoping to salvage the mobo and get this running again.

Thank you, please email me directly. The biggest issue is to find a
replacement (hopefully cheap) either from RadioShack, spare parts, or
someone like Mouser or the like for the Regulator listed above. I don't
read online USENET any more, so please email me directly. I really
appreciate your thoughts and help!

Best wishes.