The real Andy

Default Philips tv, not remembering last channel:no battery and no supercap.

"Jim Lazzaro" wrote in message
om...
If anyone could please advise me about what keeps the memory of the
last channel viewed before switch off.
TV is a Philips 14CN2001/75S, it doesn't have a remote.
I am unable to find any batteries or supercaps.
The problem is when switched on the TV starts on channel 0 (sound is
okai)regardless of what channel it was used on.
Unfortunayely I do not have schematics and also I don't see any eeprom
on PCB.

EEPROM is probably incorporated into the micro that controls the TV. IT
might pay you to track down the service manual from High Country,
hcsd.com.au I think.