Clifford Heath

Default Video Stabiliser

Franc Zabkar wrote:
If you want to build a macrovision killer kit, er I mean video

stabiliser, then consider a kit based on the LM1881 sync stripper IC
which was published by Silicon Chip magazine not too long ago. I
believe Jaycar sells it.

Or for the same price (~$AU60) you could buy Jaycar's Dr Video unit,
which works fine for my 1984 Toshiba TV. No assembly needed, and
comes with a "video enhancer" button :-). The RF modulator option
can work too, but since the one in my Mitsubishi VCR didn't work to
play DVDs on the Toshiba, I figured the possible hassle of trying
it wasn't worth the saving.