Franc Zabkar

Default Video Stabiliser

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:35:06 +1000, "DON" put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Hey Guy's ...I just wanted to know of an easy device or circuit I could
build myself..not to cause a heated discussion.. Thanks

Hey, why single me out. :-(

If you want to build a macrovision killer kit, er I mean video
stabiliser, then consider a kit based on the LM1881 sync stripper IC
which was published by Silicon Chip magazine not too long ago. I
believe Jaycar sells it.

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:17:27 +1000, "DON" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anyone purchased the Video Stabiliser Kit from Oatley Electronics. I
have found its performance to be very poor. The brightness fades in and

out
when connected between two VCR's.

If anyone knows of any modifications to it to make it perform better or

even
knows of a totally better circuit and would email it to me I would be

most
appreciated.

Don

WES Components, Ashfield, have a video stabilizer, code CP2, for $45
to the trade. Retail price is around $90, from others. I have seen it
working VCR-to-VCR.

http://www.cypress.com.tw/product.ph...Video%20Proces
sors&SR=0

-- Franc Zabkar