Neil Brown

Default Alternate treatment for depression

This woman has the ticket if you ask me, although I haven't read the
book, I saw an interview of her on tv and what she had to say was
quite interesting.

http://www.cassmd.com/naturalhighs/index.php

http://www.tvo.org/yourhealth/archiv...program12.html

The second link states that Canadians are a Prozac crazed
society...there is some truth to that. As one my old friends said,
"don't drug me, hug me"

NB

Chris Carlen wrote in message ...
R. Steve Walz wrote:
It doesn't have to be, show me JUST ONE demonstrated instance of
something violating physical cause and effect, NO matter HOW complex.

I don't really understand your question so can you give me some examples
from your point of view.

-----------
Don't be ridiculous. Use your mind.

The one who's responses are all predetermined, no doubt.

Why are Rightists always such ****-****ing disingenuous liars
about logic and argument?

It's like you have no honor of any kind because you have
no rudder for Truth.

I have enough of a rudder to know that nothing that comes out of your
mouth is truth.

Guess what? That's riiiiight! What did you think a brain is anyway?

And who or what is in control of all of this? The tooth fairy?

-----------------
Show me ANYTHING that does NOT obey cause and effect.

Here's one that will never, ever, so long as you live be understandable
with your mighty logic, Steve. That is, the reason the mind can be
changed, and isn't predetermined, is precisely because it perfectly
obeys cause and effect.

You see Steve there is a little prerequisite for becoming aware of
truths of the mind, and of the nature of life and existence, that you
demonstrate unerringly to have none of. And that is humility. You are
absolutely convinced of your rightness, and that is the reason why you
know nothing.

Good day!