Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default OT Overpopulation

On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 03:41:10 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

Of course Australia has much more space but it's such a **** hole that no one wants to build there is that it.

The quantity of new builds out there, in and around the existing major
population centres is staggering.

I wouldn't call it a **** hole but having lived there for a few years the UK,
away from the major population centres is IMHO a far nicer place to be, but
then again I'm biased as I don't like the heat, humidity, bright sunshine or
deadly snakes, spiders and sharks, but do like rolling countryside, hedges,
moorland, British cheeses, Marmite, haddock and chips, pork pies, runner beans,
English Tea, paddling at the waters edge, proper sausages, dry cured English
bacon, Welsh Lamb, Guinness on draught, McVities digestive biscuits, McVities
hobnobs, British milk, British chocolate, British bread, British tap water,
British computer keyboards, British TV, British radio, M&S underpants, roads
without tolls and British road signs.