Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT Overpopulation

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 08/04/2015 15:04, Capitol wrote:
Motorcyclists are simply known as organ donors, cyclists are a sub
category, defined as pedal powered. In particular for both groups, those
without helmets are most likely to qualify. Both groups tend to be
younger, so they are more eligible than pedestrians and car drivers.

Most motorcyclists I see these days (and there were a few hundred about
over the Bank Holiday weekend) seem to sport bushy grey beards.

I agree there are a lot of those about. However they hopefully have
learned survival skills (or been badly frightened) so are less likely to
be culled.