Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Overpopulation

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:03:49 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its possible to live very comnfortably an a 6' x 4' cell.

Good to hear from one with first hand experience.

Have to admit, I never had TurNiP down as having been a member of a
monastic order.

Might explain his fascination with Brian Cox. ;-)

Er you are the one who is fascinated, not moi.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised the reason for my reference to him went
straight over your head. So much does.

--
*I speak fluent patriarchy but it's not my mother tongue

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.