Roger Gt

Default Buying electronic components online?

wrote in message
: In can.general Roger Gt wrote:
:
: Bull droppings!
:
: There is a $6.00 handling charge for over seas paperwork, plus
: shipping. A $5.00 charge is IF the order is less than #25.00
:
: Those Caps are more than that, so only the $6 and shipping
apply.
:
: As far as the web interface goes, I picked the cap I wanted, and
entered a
: quantity of "5". It wouldn't let me proceed, until I entered
a quantity
: of 2000.
:
: Perhaps there are ways around this, but the web interface was
quite clear.

Well, select the part that is not a Reel lot component! Sort for
BULK and it will accept the entry for "5" It is really very
simple to do, jus follow the directions. BTW the part you listed
showed 0 in stock!