TimM

Default AAA battery chargers

"Tim Downie" wrote in message
I've got a GPS gadget that uses AAA batteries in threes. I'd like to use
rechargeables but my existing charger (one of those Uniross plug thingies)
will only charge 2 or 4 batteries at a time.

Now I do have four batteries but I've had problems with using my gadget on
rechargeables (the batteries seem to expire long before they ought to)

which
I suspect is due to having to pair a discharged battery with a partially
charged one for charging (NmH btw).

Are there any AAA battery chargers that charge each battery individually?
Would it be worth investing in a discharger/charger or are these only

really
useful for Nicads?

Use two sets - six batteries. Charge them as a 4 and a 2 so that you have a
charged set and a charged spare set.