Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I thought this was a DIY site

In article ,
newshound wrote:
I use PT to get from the Dales to South London for work. Similar
journey time to driving, goes to where I want to go, can
work/sleep/whatever during that time. It's massively better than
driving.

True. Now add an overnight bag, full PPE, laptop and cameras and other
basic forensic kit. Then maybe driving does not sound so bad. But try
telling that to some of my clients / authorisers (who don't even travel
with a briefcase).

Of course if you have to carry tools of the trade a car or van will be the
only way. But that really doesn't apply to the majority of people who
choose to commute by car.

I don't care how people choose to commute. Only when they talk rubbish
about PT based on experience years old.

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.