Reason

Default Motorized Screen

"Bob" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to build a motorized screen for a projector at work. I was
wondering if anyone has any plans or ideas on how I could do it? I was
considering using a car electric window motor, or perhaps someone knows of a
cheap alternative? I run a small business so hence the cheapness of the
solution..... Thanks in advance!

Regards,

I think your best bet might be an old electric drill/screwdriver. It should
be fairly easy to attach the chuck to the roller mechanism on the screen,
and the speed could be varied to the desired rate. Limit switches may be
difficult to employ, therefore you may want to use a momentary double-throw
toggle switch similar to the electric window switch in a car.