Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default OT.One here for Mr Pounder.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
harryagain wrote
ARW wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/col...roying-Britain

"By subtracting the number of people leaving Britain (327,000) from the
total of new arrivals (624,000) last year, they conveniently come up
with the much lower figure of 297,000."

Need I say more?

It's called "white flight".

Nope, the best of you lot have been leaving
that soggy little frigid island for centurys now.

I left and went to live at 6, Ladd Street, Seaton Park, Adelaide, South
******** Australia. Look it up, house with the tree.
I gave your stinking insect infested dustbowl dependent on the USA ********
four years and then got the hell out of Dodge.
I came to the conclusion that Australians are the stupidest white people on
the planet. You reinforce that conclusion.
I've been there, have you been here Wodders?
Btw, you must know that you are regarded as being an idiot on these groups.
HTH.

Leaving the dregs like you behind.

Its been happening right thruout
the entire world for centurys now.