Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I thought this was a DIY site

In article ,
S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/1/2015 1:04 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I use PT in London quite a bit. I've more sense than to spend ages
driving into Central London and then pay a fortune to park. And most
of the buses, underground and overground trains are relatively new and
well kept. Willing to bet the seats are cleaned more frequently than
the average private car too.

I was amazed, a year or two ago, when I took the underground from
Heathrow to KingsX, at how very clean the trains and platforms all were.
Especially when compared to the NYC subways!

They do try. They are generally tidied when they turn round at the
terminus - not only at the end of the day.

Personally, I'd make the dispensers of these free papers pay towards the
cleaning. ;-)

--
*Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.