Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Finch Peter Finch is offline

Default Roller shutter garage doors

White1711 wrote in
roups.com:

Anyone in Kent needing quality Roller Shutters installed, Please call
Medway Home Improvements, We are the leading supplier and installer in
Kent Using Only Quality products at competitive prices, Stay clear
from the £699 rip off merchants, we have removed over 20 of these
doors in the last 3 years and also hear any stories being in the
industry and we aren't biased! we sell and deal with the trade all the
time and there doors just are no way near a touch on a "proper"
shutter due to unsafe and very bad quality manufacturing. Medway Home
Improvements - 01634 313821

A family member had work done by these jokers, the standard of work was
appalling and they had to come back 3 times to get the shutters working
correctly.

Despite being asked to use the back door they trecked through the house and
left muddy footprints everywhere.

All in all, Medway Home Inprovements would be absolutely the last company I
would want doing work on my house, avoid.

--
Peter Finch
Chatham