Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; One for Mr Pounder :-)

On 29/03/15 20:19, Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message

"GB" wrote in message
On 29/03/2015 14:45, Mr Pounder wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...f20c84b30ec935

Touched a nerve have I?

I think that Yorkshire is a very welcome part of our multicultural
society. We'd be poorer without it. And you!

Yorkshire is God's own country.

Indeed it is, especially Bradford, with a mosque on every corner, and
Rochdale, Religious rape capital of the world.

The Bible is written in Yorkshire speak, this proves it.

Most southerners have never even been there.

Its true we don't tend to stay for the whole weekend, or even the whole
half hour, but we have indeed been there.