Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAT test and a H&S report

On Thursday, 26 March 2015 20:18:18 UTC, ARW wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 19:14:43 UTC, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 25/03/15 18:45, ARW wrote:

Indeed. And it would probably be safer and easier to put 1000V down
the
live using the plug rather than the bare wires.

Of course I only use the 250V setting on the test case when I have a
new
apprentice holding the cables at the other end

Do you still charge a 100m drum upto 1000V to educate him about
capacitance?

Sod capacitance he still needs educating about walls. We were walking
down a
hospital corridor today and there was a corridor off to the left. He
walked
straight into the wall where the two corridors met. How the **** can you
manage do that?

was he on the phone ?

No. And when we took the **** out of him later by saying things such as
"carefull with that wall" he totally denied walking into the wall.

Maybe his career is more suited to politics then, but which party ?