Posted to uk.d-i-y
snot snot is offline

Default PAT test and a H&S report

On 24/03/2015 17:31, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 10:10:22 AM UTC, snot wrote:
On 23/03/2015 19:58, ARW wrote:
I never thought I would get paid to do a H&S electrical report.

However can anyone else justify this as anything other than a fail?

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...e:PAT_test.jpg

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:PAT1.jpg

The real issue is the missing fuse.
Looks unprofessional and lays the manager wide open to all sorts of
complaints should a t-what play with it.

This ebay item number:
351230698108

Black Euro Converter Adaptor Convert EU 2 Pin Plug to UK 3 Pin Power
Connections

Solves the problem, is easy to fit (1) (2)

£1.27, a proper plug is half that

NT

But and this is a big BUT - most H&S depts wont allow mains leads to be
modified by cutting a plug off and fitting another.
No mods here just clip it in and do up the anti-tamper screw --- if
you're allowed to use tools that is. Modifications to production
equipment is forbidden on pain of a disciplinary hearing at my current
place of "work".

--
Blow my nose to email me

---