Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. The Harold Wison trick.

On 24/03/15 14:32, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 24/03/15 08:35, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
On 23/03/2015 22:46, Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:42:27 +0000, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

However, the real truth is that UKIP's policies are a recipe for
disaster.

They have policies?

They have many, although they all appear to boil down to kick out
foreigners and leave the EU; xenophobia and isolationism.

Usual lies.

Which part of the above don't you approve of?

All of it.

If that were UKIP policy I wouldn't be a member of the party,.

I don't see anything in their manifesto that doesn't effectively boil
down to that. Perhaps you can enlighten us.

the only reason that it seems top boild down to 'leaving te EU' is
simply because none ogf the th9ings teh country needs to do *can be done
as long as we remain in it*

We cant reform agriculture and fisheries policy.
We cant set our own immigration targets
We cant adapt industrial H & S and employment policy to undo the
stranglehold of micromanaging regulation.
We cant operate a decent trade arrangement with the anglosphere - which
is where the emerging markets are.
We cant set our own energy policy.
We cant even change any regional boundaries, since those are determined
by EU regional policy.

All of these are set by largely French and German bureaucrats for their
own benefit.