Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. The Harold Wison trick.

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Please give some examples of where the EU have changed our national
'rules' in a way you object to.

Renewable obligation?
Minimum wage policy, fishing policy, agricultural policy

to name but four off the top of my head...

Then there is immigration policy .....huge issues with the european
court of human rights..gay marriage

Thanks for just confirming you're the bigot I always took you for.

Objecting to someone changing the rules is NOT the same as objecting to
the thing the rules were changed about.

Then I'd suggest you answer the question I asked you. But perhaps that's
too difficult?

I did.
you asked "Please give some examples of where the EU have changed our
national 'rules' *in a way* you object to."

You didn't ask "what rules did they force on you that you object to"

Or are you actually saying that changing a rule is always a bad thing
unless done by our own parliament?

That is essentially the point of democracy, yes.

Of course to an instinctive comunist and Marxist like yourself, I can
accept that the 'do as we say, not as we do' diktat method is infinitely
more appealing.