Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT. The Harold Wison trick.

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 24/03/15 08:39, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
On 24/03/2015 00:04, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message

UKIPs important policy is Brexit.
Everything else will follow on.

That is what worries me. The National Institute of Economic and Social
Research has an excellent track record of economic predictions and they
foresee that leaving the EU will permanently reduce the UK economy by
2.25%.

Did they foresee the financial crash ?...

They produced a model based upon banking during the period 1980-2003
that predicted the possibility of the sub-prime crisis, but nobody took
any notice of it until after the crash.

I told Cable in 2003 that Browns fiscal policies were a disaster. I
suffer from the problem that I am not an expert, that's why I got it right.