kony

Default ID this "D3" on my video card???

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:51:08 GMT, kony wrote:

snip

I can't tell if it's just odd lighting or if the capacitor to the
bottom, left of that is domed, failing. If that cap is domed, personally
I'd replace the cap and try the card before touching the inductor.

Note that the blank spot on the PCB just to the left of the inductor is
silkscreens for another capacitor that would be in parallel to the one
below that which I questioned in the previous post. You might consider
adding a cap, something low-ESR and 6.3-10V (circuit voltage should
definitely be 5V or lower) and at least 1000mF.