Posted to uk.d-i-y
john james[_2_] john james[_2_] is offline

Default What has Jeremy Clarkson done ?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
bert ] wrote:
I mean here we are 30 years on from Thatcher and no lanbour
government has bothered to fix all the things she screwed up.

And here we are at the end of a maximum length parliament with Cameron
etc still blaming everything on Labour.

Well they made such a cock up of everything it'll take more than 5 years
to sort it out. We are still borrowing c£90bn per annum mostly just to
pay the bills so debt is mounting at a corresponding rate.

And Thatcher selling off the family silver

There was no family silver involved. She just stopped
having the state do as much as it used to do.

will perhaps never be sorted
out.

It's not about sorting out, it's about doing things differently.