Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Smart meters

On 17/03/2015 12:48, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
04:28:26 on Tue, 17 Mar 2015, whisky-dave remarked:
Yes, but those changes are much slower than the backlight current
which is changing as the scenes change with the TV content.

My computer is far faster than my TV screen.

The rate at which the screen content changes isn't.

400 FPS on my TV is faster then 60HZ.

That isn't the rate at which the screen content changes.

and what do yuo think the backlight is doing then.

Working harder when the scene being shown was shot at night, less hard
when there's lots of white in it.

Its the opposite, its brighter when the scene is bright.