tempus fugit

Default most common resistors used (add surpluss to mouser order)

I know how you feel. I t somehow seems unreasonable to pay $5 for shipping
for $2 worth of parts. I guess we should be happpy there's no minimum and
the parts are so cheap.
I usually look at what resistors I have, and try to fill in the gaps there
(I know there are a lot of values, but just start by ordering 10 or so of 5
or 10 values you don't have). Also, I'm pretty sure that Mouser's metal film
resistors are as cheap (or cheaper?) than there carbon, so keep an eye out
for that. I may be wrong - maybe it's Newrk that has them cheaper.

"krem" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello, I'm in the process of ordering up some components from mouser and

was
wondering if there were any suggestions as to what to buy in order to

"stock
up". The shipping is a hassle for me mainly because the cost of the
components are virturally the same as shipping would be. I do try to
double+ my volume in order to be able to produce more than one device if i
so chose but i'm looking for suggestions as to what to add to my order.
Just so i don't have to make so many frequent purchases. I'm not a

complete
newbie but i've been pulling components from destroyed equipment and this
has grown tiresome. Again any suggestions or recomendations are welcome.