Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,uk.d-i-y
Daniel James[_2_] Daniel James[_2_] is offline

Default Opensource slowing down? "GoogleDrive" private cloud

In article , Tim Watts wrote:
Very interesting thread, BTW - I have exactly the same problems...

Thank you - I am surprised it's only the two of us though. Perhaps
others are less picky?

No, no, I'm interested in the same thing. Just a bit less vociferous in
my disappointment at not finding anything ready-made.

It's not -- I hasten to add -- that I feel any entitlement to a
ready-made Open Source solution to the problem ... just that there is
so much goos OS software out there that frankly I'm surprised NOT to
find one.

Maybe all the good developers with an interest in this sort of thing
already work for Google ...
--
Cheers,
Daniel.