Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Opensource slowing down? "GoogleDrive" private cloud

On 04/03/15 19:51, Dan Espen wrote:

Huh?

What exactly are you trying to protect? Are your kids especially ugly?

I've taken plenty of pictures of people in the water.
I don't see the issue.

It's not a big surprise, someone not trusting external cloud providers.
Have you not seem the amount of pics hacked off various photo sharing
sites that the user really did not want to have in the public domain?

So it's not something I need to defend really - I just don't want all my
personal stuff on someone else's servers. I have no problem with using
Google Calendar because I never have anything that interesting in there.
But if I were running an innovative company and used it to store all
sorts if meetings with interesting people, then I would think twice.