Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT(ish) - white cable clips

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 8:25:38 AM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 March 2015 08:22:58 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
White T&E cable seems a lot less common nowadays hence white clips
not needed. You rarely see cable run on the surface these days, the
only reason for it to be white I suppose.

LSZH T&E can be (maybe all is?) white, the sparkies seem to hate fitting
it as they think it makes them look amateur ...

It's not using evenly spaced buckle clips that makes them look amateur.

Owain

Buckle clips? I always assumed they were no longer compliant.

NT