Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Rimless wallplug recommendations?

On Sunday, 1 March 2015 14:11:44 UTC, Robin wrote:
Neighbour new to the joys of walls with an inch of Victorian plaster
before there's even a chance of finding brick asked me what wallplugs I
recommend. I told him I use Fischer SX rimless so they can set into the
brick (when you find it) but that I wouldn't want to recommend as such
them without asking my betters. So any recommendations please?

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

The *best* solution may be to purchase something specific. However I usually end up tweaking something genetic that I have. So, normal rawlplugs, just cut off the rim. If you want a "sheath" all the way up, a cheap frame fixing (e.g. from toolstation), trimmed to suit.
Simon.