Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TMH (or rather his daughter)

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:10:30 +0000, Nightjar.me.uk wrote:

As the wallet is of a type that attaches to my belt and tucks inside the
trouser waistband, ...

That appears to be concealed, would a medic find it? Making it easy
to find is why I'm going to go for a necklace locket/capsule of some
sort. And custom lock screen image. I'm not worried about who knows,
you can't hide a tremor all that easily. In fact I'd rather people
did know so they know the reason for the tremor...

--
Cheers
Dave.