Posted to uk.d-i-y
john james[_2_] john james[_2_] is offline

Default Ping TMH (or rather his daughter)

"Chris French" wrote in message
In message , john james
writes

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
hill.co.uk...
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:19:43 +0000, Martin Brown wrote:

Also worth having ICE numbers set up in your mobile phone.

As others have pointed out that is behind a pin or swipe pattern.

No its not with the best phones.

There is the "owner information" that is displayed on the lock screen
though. Not a bad idea.

Medical ID is displayed there with the best phones.

What are you referring to by 'the best phones',

Stuff like the iphones which have been updated to the latest iOS and
the best of the androids like the high end Samsungs and stuff like that.

in what way is not just giving an example helpful?

He said that he doesn't intend to change his phone to get that.

I have a recent model (2014) android phone running Android Kitkat 4.4.4
there is no in built Medical Info display on the lock screen that I am
aware of. Not even really sure what you are talkign about

That was a specific comment about iphones running iOS8.

No will ICE contacts appear on there AFAIK, though you can probably get
apps to do that.

Yes you can and that is what I meant.
Sure, I should have said that less cryptically.