Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TMH (or rather his daughter)

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:13:47 +0000, Chris French wrote:

In message , john james
writes

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
hill.co.uk...
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:19:43 +0000, Martin Brown wrote:

Also worth having ICE numbers set up in your mobile phone.

As others have pointed out that is behind a pin or swipe pattern.

No its not with the best phones.

There is the "owner information" that is displayed on the lock screen
though. Not a bad idea.

Medical ID is displayed there with the best phones.

What are you referring to by 'the best phones', in what way is not just
giving an example helpful?

I have a recent model (2014) android phone running Android Kitkat 4.4.4
there is no in built Medical Info display on the lock screen that I am
aware of. Not even really sure what you are talkign about

In Settings, go to 'Security' and 'Owner Info'. I think that's all they
meant. That goes on the lock screen but I don't think there's much space.

You could always put in some text telling people how to unlock it :-)

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.